Last Monday, the Quebec government announced that it would allow car dealerships to reopen as of today, Wednesday, April 15.
Our service department will therefore be open this week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (today, Thursday and Friday). As of next Monday, April 20, all our departments (body shop, parts, service and detailing) with the exception of the sales department, will reopen with their regular schedule, Monday to Friday:
In order to ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we follow the government recommendations to a T.
That is why it will be essential to respect the following instructions for your next appointment:
- Only customers who have made an appointment will have access to the dealership.
Please do not come to our dealership before your appointment. You can book it by contacting us by telephone at 819 563-6622 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those who had an appointment scheduled between March 23rd and April 14th, a member of our team will contact you shortly to schedule your next appointment.
- If you already had an appointment scheduled in the next few days or weeks, it will be honoured unless we advise you otherwise.
- Several disinfection methods are in place to ensure that your vehicle is perfectly safe once the appointment is over.
- We invite you not to wait on-site during your appointment.
However, if you must remain in the dealership during your appointment, please be assured that all measures are taken to ensure your safety. All common areas and surfaces are disinfected several times a day (chairs in the service department waiting room, dealership door handles, bathrooms as well as counters and desks) and the chairs in the service department waiting room have been moved to leave a 2 m distance between them.
- The shuttle service is very limited (1 person/vehicle) and is reserved for people working for an essentiel service.
Also, please note that our sales department continues to be 100% online.
- We can deliver your new vehicle to your home.
- Home test drives available.
- Appointment booking and questions: Our website (www.sherbrooketoyota.ca) allows you to book an appointment online and our chat tool is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. to answer your questions.
- You can also reach us by telephone at 819 563-6622.
Services customer service center by calling 1 800 661-3062.
Finally, we ask our employees and customers to be civic-minded and not show up at a dealership if they or someone close to them presents symptoms of COVID-19 in order to stop the spread of the virus.
Thank you for your trust and we look forward to serving you soon.
The Sherbrooke Toyota team