Toyota Maintenance and Repair Department
For fully professional Toyota maintenance and repair services in the Eastern Townships, visit our service centre at Sherbrooke Toyota. Our highly qualified Toyota technicians undergo regular and extensive training in order to offer you the best service available. You can entrust your Toyota or off-make vehicle to us with full peace of mind knowing that our team will take care of all its maintenance and repair needs, promptly and affordably. Sherbrooke Toyota is the name you can trust for service!
Full Maintenance and Repair Services
Sherbrooke Toyota’s service department offers you the best maintenance and repair services available. With our state-of-the art automotive repair shop, we put the latest diagnostic and repair tools available at your service. Thanks to our highly trained and experienced personnel, we are able to meet all your needs.
Our courtesy, respect, honesty, and desire to meet your highest expectations are qualities that set us apart from our competitors. Come and experience for yourself the Sherbrooke Toyota quality.
Our service department is open from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, and with our sales department extended hours, you can pick up your vehicle until 9:00 p.m.
Whenever our customers don’t have time to wait while their car is being serviced, they can use our shuttle service to get to another destination.
Our service department offers you:
- Courtesy car available on request;
- Available shuttle service;
- Toyota Canada certified and trained mechanics;
- Competitive prices for all your maintenance and service needs.
Toyota Certified Collision Centre
Our certified Toyota automotive body-repair technicians are highly trained repair and paint professionals. Furthermore, our installations meet the highest-quality Toyota standards.
Our certified Toyota auto body repair shop operates closely with your insurance company in order to offer you the highest level of excellence for all your repair, paint, and customer service needs.
The benefits are all yours:
- Improved response time: your Toyota vehicle is quickly returned, with the least inconvenience to you.
- Only quality work: our certified body repair and paint shops offer only the best in terms of quality, service, technical know-how, equipment, and customer satisfaction.
- Ongoing training: our trained professionals complete your auto body repair to manufacturer-specified and up-to-date standards.
- Genuine Toyota parts: genuine Toyota parts help maintain your vehicle’s value.
- Alternative modes of transportation: we offer our customers a shuttle service or a courtesy vehicle.
- 100% guaranteed work: body repairs are guaranteed by your Sherbrooke Toyota dealership.
- Respecting environment standards: our facilities meet local environmental laws.
- A trusting relationship: because we know you and your vehicle, we can take better care of you.
- Collision repair: we make sure that your vehicle is returned to you in an as-new state and restored to manufacturer-specified standards.
- Make sure to inform your insurance company that, as a Toyota owner, you expect that:
- your vehicle be restored to its pre-collision state with only genuine Toyota body parts;
- your vehicle repairs be carried out by our Sherbrooke Toyota body shop;
- only qualified Toyota certified technicians proceed to your automotive repairs.
Don’t forget that you have the right to decide who will repair your Toyota!